In recent years, thanks to its experience as the first road concession holder company in Peru, the Group has increased its role in this business significantly, currently being in charge of operating more than 3,400 km of roads through its subsidiary CONCAR S.A.
During 2011, five companies were incorporated to the Group: GSD, specializing in Document Digitizing; CAM, specializing in services for the electric power industry; Stracon GyM for mining services; La Chira S.A. for the La Chira Wastewater Treatment Plant Concession; and Ferrovías GyM for train operation, beginning with operation of Line One of the Lima Metro.
The company STRACON GyM, resulting from the consolation of Services Miners de GyM S.A. and STRACON. From New Zealand, started operating in March 2012.
In November of the same year, in line with our corporate strategy of regional growth, we acquired 74% of the equity of the Chilean company Vial y Vives S. A., specializing in construction for the mining sector. The following year, in August, the Chilean company DSD Construcciones y Montajes S. A., specializing in comprehensive solutions for industrial pants in the mining, refinery, petrochemical., cellulose, energy and other sectors, joined the Graña y Montero Group. The union of both companies on July 1, 2014, originated Vial y Vives-DSD.
The year 2013 was very special for the Group. It became the first Peruvian construction company to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) after successfully completing a public offering of shares for approximately 413 million dollars.
In 2014, the Graña y Montero Gropu purchased the majority shareholdings of two companies leaders in their respective sectors: the Colombian Morelco S.A., specializing in civil works, electromechanical assembly and services for the oil, gas and emery industry; and Compañía Operadora de Gas del Amazonas (COGA), Peruvian company dedicated to the operation and maintenance of natural gas and natural gas liquids transport systems. Furthermore, in 2015, Adexus, a firm engaged in the provision of outsourcing and information technology services in Chile joined the Group. With Adexus, we have strengthened the Services business area of the Group and our presence as a regional player in the technology sector.
At present, Graña y Montero is the only Peruvian firm in its business line present in the Lima Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. It is the clear leader in the country’s engineering and infrastructure industry, and operates in 7 countries in Latin America.
|2010|| – Supervision of the Paradisus Playa del Carmen Hotel (Mexico) |
– Melchorita Natural Gas Liquefaction Plant (Peru)
– Los Parques del Agustino Residential Complex (Peru)
|2011|| – Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center (Peru)|
– Gran Teatro Nacional (Peru)
– Pueblo Viejo Mine Concentrating Plant (Dominican Republic)
– Construction of the first stretch of Line One of the Lima Metro (Peru)
– Operation and Maintenance of Line One of the Lima Metro (Peru)
– IIRSA Norte Concession (Peru)
|2012|| – Maitencillo Transmission Line (Chile) |
– Punta de Lobo Project (Chile)
– Copper Concentrating Plant of the Antapaccay Project for Xstrata Copper (Peru)
– Expansion of the Cementos Lima Plant (Peru)
|2013|| – Huanza Hydroelectric Plant (Peru)|
– La Quinua Leaching Pad of Yanacocha Mine (Peru)
– Parques del Agustino II (Peru)
– Contugas Gas Grid (Peru)
|2014|| – IIRSA Sur Concession (two stretches) (Peru)|
– Inmaculada Project (Peru)
– Expansion of the Machu Picchu Hydroelectric Plant (Peru)
|2015|| – Cerro de Águila Hydroelectric Plant (Peru)|
– Los Pelambres New Mining Infrastructure (Chile)
– Centro Empresarial Panorama Plaza Negocios (Peru)
|2015|| – Cerro Verde II Mining Project (Peru)|
– Las Bambas Mining Project (Peru)
– Aurora Gold Project (Cooperative Republic of Guyana)
– El Brocal Mining Project (Peru)
– Gasoducto Sur Peruano (Peru)
– Proyecto minero San Ramón (Colombia)
– Servicio de telecomunicaciones para Telefónica (Chile)
– Nueva ciudad de Ancón (Peru)
|2016|| – Cerro del Águila Hydroelectric Plant (Peru)|
– Centro Empresarial Leuro (Peru)
|2017|| – Constancia Mining Project (Peru)|
– La Arena Mining Project (Peru)
|2019|| – Third Stage of the Chavimochic Special Project (Peru)|